Warm Cașmir Reverie
Couldn't load pickup availability
As the Warm Casmir Reverie candle fills the air with its sophisticated blend of cashmere and vanilla, it evokes the cherished memory of an unforgettable evening at a vibrant downtown loft party. Laughter resonates against exposed brick walls, the city lights shimmering through industrial windows, and the tantalizing aroma of delectable cuisine mingling with the fragrant notes of amber, lavender, and bergamot.
You are surrounded by close friends, engaged in lively conversations that spark laughter and create lasting memories. Amidst the urban sophistication of the loft's décor, there's a palpable sense of freedom and artistic allure that sets the stage for an experience unlike any other.
This is more than an amazing venue—it's the experience of coming together with loved ones in a space that exudes warmth, style, and sophistication. It's about immersing yourself in the moment, savoring every conversation, every laugh, and every delicious bite. This memory isn't just exciting—it's a testament to the power of connection and the magic of shared experiences.
Tantalizing notes of plum and bergamot cascade into sophisticated sandalwood guided by the soothing embrace of lavender. Amber intertwines with delicate jasmine and invigorating camphor, creating a luxurious experience while the cashmere, musk, and vanilla base notes envelop you in a warm, refined aura.
- All natural coconut wax
- Braided cotton wick.
- Free of phthalates & parabens.
- 50 hour burn time
- Fill: 8.2oz / 232g
- All materials sourced in the USA and hand poured in California.
- Delivered in giftable soft touch white carton.
- Dimensions: 3.125" D x 3.5" H
Learn about candle care here. If you're in a rush, here are the basics.
- Trim wicks to 1/4” before each burn.
- Always burn candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Avoid short burns. Always allow wax to melt to the edge of the candle vessel to prevent tunneling.
- Avoid areas with drafts or fans to allow a smoke free and clean burn.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.